2021 Dues for all chapters are $25 for a Basic Membership, regardless of your chapter or if you are a Member at-Large. This covers both state and national dues in NFSPS. As a member of NFSPS, you are eligible to enter all national contests and the Columbine members’ contest in June.
Hello Present and Future Columbine members,
It’s hard to believe, but 2021 will soon be upon us. And that means it’s time to renew/begin your membership in Columbine Poets. Dues are for calendar year 2021. Some changes you will notice for this year:
- 2021 Dues for all chapters are $25 for a Basic Membership, regardless of your chapter or if you are a Member at-Large. This covers both state and national dues in NFSPS. As a member of NFSPS, you are eligible to enter all national contests in March and the Columbine members’ contest in June.
- Supporting Memberships: If you would like to add $5 to your $25 Basic Membership to support both statewide youth poetry contests and the assistance fund for Sponsored Memberships, make your check to Columbine Poets for a total of $30.
- Foothills Chapter : This coming year the dues have been lowered to $25 since we’ve moved our in-person workshops to weekly online meetings, using Slack and Zoom. We would like to invite any of our Members-at-Large to join these workshops since those members aren’t affiliated with other chapters and their activities. Because these weekly workshops are prepared by our participants, we each need to be willing to prepare a workshop from time to time. You may ask for technical assistance, but you will be in charge of choosing the topic and the poems to use. Essentially all we need to use are the tools of copy and paste.
- Sponsored Membership: If you would like to join or rejoin Columbine Poets, but face a financial hardship, you may pay $5 toward your dues, and the remainder of the cost of your membership will be covered by Columbine Poets funds. See the Membership Form for details. We want everyone to feel welcome!
- Shavano Poets should pay your membership dues directly to Jean Hanfelt, who will then pay Columbine with one check for the total Shavano group. Do not send your personal check to Lorrie.
- If you paid dues to Columbine after September 1, 2020, you do not need to pay any additional dues for 2021.
- Columbine Poets, Inc. is a registered Colorado non-profit organization. Your dues may be tax-deductible if you itemize your taxes. Check with your tax preparer.
Thanks for your participation in Columbine Poets!
Anita Jepson-Gilbert, President
Lorrie Wolfe, Membership Secretary
Send checks made out to Columbine Poets, Inc. to:
Lorrie Wolfe, 1015 Cottonwood Drive, Windsor, CO 80550.
If choosing to pay online, select the appropriate link and fill out the form below.
Consider donating to promote poetry in the schools in the State of Colorado.